Saturday, April 14, 2012
Today we went with the Schanelys to Luray Caverns. Awe-inspiring and praise-eliciting! I had been a few times as a kid, so it brought back great memories of our family vacations during our furloughs in 1st, 6th, and 10th grade. We're sitting in front of Mirror Lake in this shot. (Thanks for having a good camera, Travis!)
As a huge bonus, today was the least nauseas day yet this pregnancy! Thank you, Lord, for all our blessings: friends, natural beauty, health, our marriage, our families, our precious Isaac, and our equally precious but as yet unknown 5 fig-sized blessings (complete with tiny fingernails!). And thank YOU all who are praying!
Tomorrow our mini-vacation and visit is over. We head back to Waxhaw for Gavin to resume his training as the helicopter will also be returning tomorrow. Isaac is not looking forward to school again on Monday; he's enjoyed Spring Break so much. But he actually loves school, so despite what he thinks now he'll be happy when the time comes to heft the backpack and head out the door. A nice bonus is that Gavin's parents are coming back through for a couple of days, so that will ease the transition back to real life for him. :)
- ► 2014 (163)
- ► 2013 (318)
- 13 Weeks . . . and really sick.
- All well and accounted for!
- Carrie at 12 weeks
- Four realities I am not thrilled about
- Gestation Calculations-- and an amazing video.
- How Firm a Foundation
- Today we went with the Schanelys to Luray Caverns...
- From our last email update . . .
- Mini update on the quints
- Climbing and flying
- Some time in the mountains
- April Fool's!
- A quick background about the Jones family
- Ultrasound #3: All's good!
- ▼ April (14)