Thursday, April 5, 2012
Ultrasound #3: All's good!
On Tuesday we went in to have another ultrasound after some significant bleeding a few days before. It was pretty exciting to see all 5 babies there still with strong heartbeats! One of the first views we had of one of the babies showed him waving his arms and legs. Incredible, considering they're only the size of a grape right now (nobody's told me what kind or size of grape, though). I've imbedded just a bit of the sonogram. Toward the end you can see five black oval-ish areas that are the five baby sacs. Pretty incredible.
- 13 Weeks . . . and really sick.
- All well and accounted for!
- Carrie at 12 weeks
- Four realities I am not thrilled about
- Gestation Calculations-- and an amazing video.
- How Firm a Foundation
- Today we went with the Schanelys to Luray Caverns...
- From our last email update . . .
- Mini update on the quints
- Climbing and flying
- Some time in the mountains
- April Fool's!
- A quick background about the Jones family
- Ultrasound #3: All's good!
- ▼ April (14)