But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children . . . Psalm 103:17

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Carrie at 25 Weeks!

Here's our weekly update.  My common phrase when I see Carrie around the house is, "Girl . . . .  You're HUGE!"  That phrase and several others from Madagascar 2 and the whole hippopotamus scene are no strangers to our conversation lately.

"How are you doing, Gavin?"
"Uuuuhhh . . . ."


  1. I'm so glad to see that you guys still have your sense of humor! Lol! :) Lookin' fine there, Carrie dear, lookin' FINE! Love you, Amy Long

  2. Carrie what a wonderful tummy!!! I pray for you all the time!! I hope everything will be okay with the 5 cuties coming! So we can have you back here in PNG someday soon. Love,
    Melody Colbran

  3. Congratulations!!! May God bless you all...and be with you through the tough times. I pray for the health of your precious little gifts from God. :)

  4. What a wonder!! I pray that you will sleep when you can, and not get distracted by all undone things that clamor for your attention. I pray that there are people who come out of the woodwork to help you, chosen by your Father; I pray a that a routine will happen in not too many months. You and your family are in my prayers. Fondly, suzie


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Gavin, Carrie, Isaac, Will, David, Marcie, Seth, & Grace Jones

Blog Archive