Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Carrie's itching like crazy!
Carrie just called me from the hospital to say that she had a pretty miserable night. She is itching from the top of her scalp to the bottom of her toes and it has kept her from sleeping and is basically driving her crazy. Please pray with us for her and the doctors and nurses as they try to figure out what to do. She had the itching the previous night as well, but Benadryl took care of the problem. Last night, though, nothing they tried made any difference until they basically knocked her out with Demerol. Good rest and good eating are very important for her right now, so this is tough for her and not the best scenario. They are doing some blood work and have a few ideas of what may be the problem, but as of yet, no solution.
She did have a very good day yesterday and was in top spirits. The doctor is trying to keep her off as many monitors and IVs as possible to make it feel as much like home as possible. For that we are grateful.
Thanks so much for praying!
- ► 2014 (170)
- ► 2013 (318)
- Seth update and Gracie's surgery
- Wednesday night: Seth
- Midnight devotional
- Quick Wednesday morning update
- Little gray Gracie; update on Seth
- Day by day and with each passing moment . . .
- Brief, sobering news
- Psalm 139:4
- Carrie at 30 Weeks
- Seth's lungs; new baby pictures
- At Your Feet
- Calling all volunteers!!
- Friday night short report
- Feisty little Seth
- Wed. night update on Seth and all
- Praises! Please keep praying :)
- Seth - praise and continued prayer
- PLEASE PRAY for Seth! Plus new weights.
- Marcie and grandparents
- PICC unsuccessful, surgery this a.m.
- Attempting PICC line instead
- Surgery scheduled for 7 am
- P.S. on Marcie; new pics
- Marcie needs broviac surgery
- All clear!
- Isaac, brain scans (Thursday the 19th)
- Brain scans - please pray!; praise x 3
- Very brief update, Tues. night, Aug. 14
- Video of today's press conference
- I love this article and its pictures!! Plus baby P...
- Precise gestation length
- Evening update, Sunday
- Many praises; a few more requests
- Please pray for Seth, especially.
- Saturday morning report
- Quick Quint Update
- How to help
- Good news!
- Anybody ready for some news?
- She's in labor . . . they're on the way
- Things are happening . . .
- Weights of babies at 27.5 weeks
- Today is a GOOD day!
- NICU last night, labwork tomorrow
- 27 Weeks today!
- Blood work
- Today's Prayer
- A good sleep!
- Afternoon request
- Carrie's itching like crazy!
- ▼ August (53)